DON’T WASTE SCARCE RESOURCES ON THE WRONG PROJECTS.
Instead, select and manage a portfolio that contains only the best.
- Projects carry out strategy. They support business objectives and each other.
- Investments are focused on the highest payback initiatives.
- Approvals and decision-making are well-considered, not “loudest voice wins.”
- Projects use limited staff and resources to best advantage.
I got great reviews from the other project managers stating that the time was well spent. Thank you for taking the time to help out on some of our current project issues.
Eric McClellan, Project Manager
- Quarterly Portfolio Management Roundtable
- Executive briefings
- Portfolio management consulting
- Strategy facilitation
- Workshops on aligning organizational strategy and execution using portfolios