DON’T WASTE SCARCE RESOURCES ON THE WRONG PROJECTS.
Instead, select and manage a portfolio that contains only the best.
- Projects carry out strategy. They support business objectives and each other.
- Investments are focused on the highest payback initiatives.
- Approvals and decision-making are well-considered, not “loudest voice wins.”
- Projects use limited staff and resources to best advantage.
- Quarterly Portfolio Management Roundtable
- Executive briefings
- Portfolio management consulting
- Strategy facilitation
- Workshops on aligning organizational strategy and execution using portfolios