DON’T WASTE SCARCE RESOURCES ON THE WRONG PROJECTS.
- Projects carry out strategy. They support business objectives and each other.
- Investments are focused on the highest payback initiatives.
- Approvals and decision-making are well-considered, not “loudest voice wins.”
- Projects use limited staff and resources to best advantage.
Thank you so much for guiding us through our process reengineering for product development, project management and product portfolio management. The changes we implemented (together) made a large, positive impact on our daily operations and our overall approach to both product development and our technology roadmap.
- Quarterly Portfolio Management Roundtable
- Executive briefings
- Portfolio management consulting
- Strategy facilitation
- Workshops on aligning organizational strategy and execution using portfolios